Monday, January 07, 2008

Breakfast at Huckabee's

Ok, I couldn't resist! I had to post another one. :o)

To the tune of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something

Lyrics-

You said you've got nothing in common
With the candidates to choose from
And you're losing heart
You'll say the Big Three don't do it for you
Their negative ads bore youAnd you just might stay home

So I said, "What about voting for Huckabee?"
She said, "I think I remember that man,
And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked him."
And I said, "Well, he's the best hope we've got."

You see he's the only one who's for them
Faith, Family and Freedom
In the right order
So what now?
It seems he's the best for us
He's even got Chuck Norris
Telling us how it's gonna be

(When the eyes of the ranger fall upon youYou better like Mike)

So I said, "What about voting for Huckabee?"
She said, "I think I remember that man,
And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked him."
And I said, "Well, he's the best hope we've got."

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Yay for Huckabee and his supporters! Great find and it made me laugh.

Btw, I'd be interested in seeing the movie that you made for the SAICFF. What's the best way to buy it?

Nathan D. said...

Haha those guys are great, I could never write rhymes like that. They may make a Huck fan out of me yet! ;-)

(Not to say I'm not in favor of Huckabee, I just haven't come to a definite decision yet)

Emma Pearl said...

Coolio!! Huckabee seems to be a really good choice. I'm not sure yet either, but so far he's my biggest choice.

:) Emma